5 things I’ve learned in 2017
1) no actually, I CAN do it. The voices in my head saying I can’t, or I shouldn’t, or it’s not for me – they are liars.
2) blackberries and chocolate together in ice cream is surprisingly delicious. Try it.
3) don’t choose people who don’t choose you. It’s a futile game. It’s rigged, Sandy, you can’t win. Just dont play.
4) I am, in fact, old enough to be the parent of an adult… Even though I was certain that I am not.
5) don’t finish crappy books. Move on to one you can’t put down! Same applies to nearly everything else.